Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any other ladies de-stress by going shopping?

I've had a horrible week- tomorrow I'm dragging my boyfriend to the mall with me for several hours-- I'm not even going to buy that much-- but I'll try on all the clothes and dresses I want and de-stress the week away! Anyone else like to do this? Please share!



Any other ladies de-stress by going shopping?listen to opera



ok, first of all, if you want to de-stress in this way go ahead. but why are you going to drag your boyfriend with you and make his day as bad as your week has been? men hate shopping. especially when you aren't going to buy anything really, just try on a bunch of stuff. that is on every man's top 5 "i would rather be dead than doing this" list. i'm a girl and i would rather be dead than dragged along with someone to try on clothes all day.



Any other ladies de-stress by going shopping?concert venue opera theater



HELL YES!!! do yourself, your boyfriend and your relationship a favor.... don't bring your boyfriend!!
i like to go tanning... shopping makes me feel worse cuz my body is just not good anymore and i dont fit into anything... i need to lose 10 lbs and get back to pilates... shopping reminds me of it
YES and i LOVE doing it!!!!! you need to buy some things though!
I am a GUY and I shop to destress. I shop and buy things to feel better. Seriously. Have all my life, even as a kid when all I could afford was a few packs of bubblegum cards or a Mad magazine.
yes, i love shopping!
Do your shopping on line and give your boyfriend a break,or invite him into the changing room with you he'll be happy then
Yes, but I don't drag the other half along that would just be more stressfull
OMG YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan