Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pregnancy or stress?

Hi,



I had protected sex in jan and after a few days or so i started to feel different. i was having cramps and my breast were becoming sorer by the day. i thought uh oh but then i came on my period however my period was lighter but not very light. the thing that struck me as odd was that i was 2weeks early. as far as i cn remember ive never been early before not like this. so i waited acouple of weeks, and after still feeling slightly different i decided to take 2x pregnancy tests to ease my mind. Both came back as neg.



A few days later i came on my period again and i was again early. plus this period was different than my normal period, it was light at the beginning got a bit heavy then lighter until it finished. normally im heavy for the first 2 days.



now 2 weeks later i'm constipated, feeling the cold alot, eating alot, needing the loo much more, thirsty and ive felt slight nausea plus iv had slight cramps.



now i do have alot of work on at the moment so could this just be stress?



Pregnancy or stress?passions soap opera



I would go and see a doctor,or go to webmd.com



Pregnancy or stress?mr messed up opera theater



it can be stress thats happend to me plenty of times and if your really thinking your pregnant get a blood test because just because the pt says neg the blood test might come back pos. good luck to you..
take a blood test for pregnancy as it is more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan