Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I relieve my stress at school?

My life is way too stressful right now. My mom had surgery and is still in the hospital, so basically, whenever I'm not at school, I'm at the hospital. I don't have time to do anything fun. We're barely able to afford to eat so I have no idea how we're going to be able to pay for the surgery. These 2 guys in my class won't leave me alone and keep making fun of me and embarrassing me in front of everyone. How can I relieve some of my stress and feel better just sitting in my desk at school? thanks! I appreciate any logical answers!



How can I relieve my stress at school?opera singer



I would tell a teacher how they are treating you. Thus, pick a cool teacher who is understanding, if one exists--lol. If that doesn't work, then SLAP ONE OF THE GUYS upside the head. They won't hit back; guys aren't supposed to hit girls, and they wouldn't cuz it would look really lame. If possible, do it when the teacher is not looking. Good Luck.



Stagger



How can I relieve my stress at school?amc theater opera theater



talk to a counselor, she'll help you mentally



and may even be able to get you out of a couple of classes
Okay. Find yourself in a quiet and calming place by yourself. Take a huge breath in and let it out as slowly as possible. That's what my nurse told me and it works pretty well. I know your life will get better from here. Jesus loves you.
if the only help you want is how to relieve stress while sitting at your desk in school, then I can only think to offer getting a "fidget ball", also called a hackeysack.



squeeze the ball everytime you feel stressed, ....my son is a natural born fidgeter -haha- and it works for him.



hey, good luck with everything and i hope your Mom is home and much better soon.



,.....and you can go to a local food kitchen or economic services office to help with food until your Mom is back on her feet, hon. Good luck.
aww



well i hope you feel better..



you should just sleep more



read a good book



watch movies..



swim.



go to the park and walk



just do something you enjoy!
When I'm really stressed, I talk to God. I do this because I know He is listening and I know He cares. Even if you do not believe in God, try talking to Him, you might be surprised.
If you ignore those guys at school they will eventually get bored of bugging you. Don't worry about your money situation I am sure you will get buy. Its not your job to be worrying about buying food. Try to manage your schedule. You could do school homework at the hospital while you visit your mother.
Stress is bad for your health and the only way to get rid of it is avoiding the situations that cause it.



Go to your counselor or principal's office Tell him your story after that ask for a break (could be a week or 2), Tell him that during this time you still are going to be doing your homework at home.



Relax, Meanwhile help your mom and take your time to think about a possible and smart solution for your problems.
tell the teacher about the guys. um i hope ur moms feel better. talk to me if u need a friend dogmicjoe@yahoo.com.
Take a look at ( http://www.reducingstress.net )



There is a lot of good information and help there for stress issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan