Thursday, December 10, 2009

Managing stress?

It's exam week for me, and my first exam is tomorrow.



This whole week I've been extremely nervous... like you know that feeling that you get in your heart when you're really anxious, and it sort of spreads down to your legs? If not, then maybe I'm just crazy.



I've been studying literally for almost 24 hours a day (with the exception of 2 hours of sleep a night... and no, I can't sleep more. I have biology, chemistry, and Christian morality (bird course, but still counts) to cram.) What can I do to cope with stress other than sleep? Can't cut down on the coffee either... you know, with the whole 2 hours of sleep thing.



Managing stress?opera singer



you can:



try meditating



do some yoga stretches



go out and exercise



listen to some relaxing music



get a massage



soak in a tub or jacuzzi for a while



paint/draw/write- do something creative to take your mind off of your stressful schedule



Managing stress?amc theater opera theater



DEEP BREATHING



breathe in for four seconds



hold for two



exhale for four more seconds



repeat as needed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan