Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why can't I stop starting arguements? Anyone have any stress remedies?

Recently I have been starting a lot of arguements with my partner, I don't know how it happens and I don't know why, I just keep getting myself into little stupid arguements with him. I love him and I know he loves me, but he is so selfish. He is not working at the moment and I am the sole income earner (he's going to start work in about a month), and I don't feel I'm getting the respect I deserve by supporting both of us. How do I stop him being selfish? He's very selfish about a lot of things. I've tried bringing it up (income/selfishness etc) with him but it never gets anywhere (somehow he ends up turning it around on me!!!). I'm getting frustrated and arguing over stupid things, I'm just making things worse but I can't stop!! Any advice?? Or does anyone have any effective stress remedies??? I stress about him a lot!!!



Why can't I stop starting arguements? Anyone have any stress remedies?palace theatre



Well, you can't make him not be selfish. That is just who he is. You have to choose to accept him for who he is or move on if you can't. Otherwise, working or not, you will continue to feel resentment towards him. He is not going to stop being selfish when he begins work. The remedy might be moving on. You cannot have a healthy, satisfying relationship if you are constantly trying to change him. It is not fair to either of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan