Thursday, December 10, 2009

My head hurts so badly could it be stress of wanting to improve so bad?

Lately I've been stressing over improving.I've been thinking so much and doing less.I want to gain knowledge.I'm going to be a junior in High school on August.I'm spending most of my summer at home so i wanted to spend my time studying and gaining knowledge.



now the thing is i want to learn so much,I want to be prepare so once Im out of high school if i graduate Im prepare to deal with current things.I made a whole list of wanting to gain knowledge about History,Economics,Math,Health,Vocabulary and the list goes on.



I know,I know what you're thinking.. "um hello aren't you in school to learn?".Well,yes I am but I just started going to this school that actually teaches my old school never taught enough.And in this new school I don't want to feel behind,I bring myself down a lot or think Im less intelligent.Moving along now,I want to be successful, I cannot get a tutor and my parents are not an option.My main source is online one of the best.I just don't want to stress too much..



My head hurts so badly could it be stress of wanting to improve so bad?headache



Stop, take a deep breath. Unless your parents are the dumbest souls who've ever walked the earth, they have things to tell you. Get details (Don't settle for boss was a jerk, and customers were whiny.) about how the jobs they've held, how they got them, what they did. You should be able to get some ideas, even if it's just what not to do.



It's old but read The Teahouse of the August Moon. (Movie will not do.) Most of what I learned about economics came from that funny, gentle book. Two college classes taught me more, but never contradicted a single thing. Then go to the library and read the A volume of the encyclopedia, preferably the New Book of Knowledge, which has lots of pictures and is easy to read. You'll get American history and anatomy and algebra.



At your school, when they ask about your future, you ask them for interest inventories and career questionaires. Once you've done them, get a counselor to go over them to help you understand the information. Then, visit the counselor every week or two (set up a standing appointment so you don't have to stess about this) to investigate careers related to your interests.



Finding a job is not much different than the smart way to buya car --you know figure out what you must have, and what you can't stand. Then, try to learn about every make and model that might work. After that you choose from acceptable choices.



Spend less time online. Sitting and typing are stess inducers.



My head hurts so badly could it be stress of wanting to improve so bad?paramount theater opera theater



Don't get stressed. Relax. You ll do much more with your mind calm and content.
well your way ahead of your self and that is good and bad!



i think i would take a step back and learn something different like how to manage stress!



coping.org!



and don't be so hard on yourself!



don't over thinking just go with it!



and learn how to handle this sort of stuff "thinking your less intelligent" cuz your not the smartest human but you can be but most book smart humans can't hold a converstation because they don't know how!



you seem like a very smart human



they offer free un credit classes everywhere see if there is a summer collage class that will let you "Sit in" as long as you have a car to go then no one can stop you!



but anyway back to my other point!



you will be behind on something at one point in your life! so learn how to handle it by going with the flow!



best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan