Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trying to concieve..is it true stress can inhibit fertility???

We have been trying for e year and 3 months - still nothing. I'm getting extremely worried because it's not making sense to me. My husband and I are young and both 23. I had blood work done and everything came back normal. His test came back normal. If this theory is true I don't understand. How does your body make it so that when its stressed....it just decides that sperm wont meet egg? sperm will get in there no matter what wont it???



Everyone says if youre stressed it won't happen. But once sperm is in there, nothing stops it. So how can stress play a role in making it hard to concieve?



Sienna



Trying to concieve..is it true stress can inhibit fertility???



stress affects your body in many ways, and one of them is by altering your neurochemical make-up. These chemical changes can affect the maturation and release of the egg, according to some sources. Stress can also cause spasms in the fallopian tubes and uterus, affecting implantation. In men, stress can affect sperm count and motility. Stress can also lead to erectile dysfunction. All of this, of course, can factor into infertility.



While stress management alone doesn鈥檛 guarantee fertility, there is encouraging evidence that it can help. Several studies show a dramatic decrease in infertility when couples are treated psychologically as well as physically, for example.



Yoga, meditation and journaling are just three techniques that have many positive effects on the mind and body. If you鈥檇 like to reliever some of the stress that you鈥檙e experiencing in your life, the stress reliever personality test can help you find stress relievers that are likely to fit best with your personality and lifestyle. Also, if you鈥檙e dealing with infertility, you may want to talk to your doctor about holistic treatments that can help.



Trying to concieve..is it true stress can inhibit fertility???opera mobile opera theater



Stress can cause conception to take longer. So can a number of other things....a change in sleep patterns can to.



The key thing is timing. Try using an ovulation test kit for that. You can grab one in any drugs store or supermarket!



Good luck to you!
Well I have been thru this issue in my life, so I know the frustration and heartache you must be feeling right now. Breath deep, and count to 10! It will happen for you, just as it has for me and many many other couples who wanted a baby.



Stress can delay and even prevent a women from ovulating. No ovulation, no egg, so even if there are billions of sperm, there isn't anything for them to do. Also, try to limit sex to every other day to make sure that his sperm count is high enough.



I found that learning about my cycle more really helped. I bought a book called Take Charge of Your Fertility. I learned about the Billings method. Also I took my temp daily. I do suggest this to anyone in your position as it will atleast help the doctors know if your ovulating or not.



please look at these web sites for more info. I hope this will help.
maybe ur not having enough cervical muscus. Use preseed to enhance ur chances. it worked for me after 8 months of trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan