Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can stress be part of the cause of a hernia?

I am woundering if stress can be part of causeing me to have a hernia. I am 31 and never had any issues with lifting or anything that I can remeber. My hernia surgery was on apr 2nd. Also can getting kicked in the balls also be an issue with a person getting a hernia. I would like to see someone who has had these issues once to answer if not a M D to answer. I would like to know.



Can stress be part of the cause of a hernia?amc theater



Yes it is.



Would tell everything i did but it would be very private and take up this whole freaking page.



Oh and i do have mine right above my belly button to and its still there



Can stress be part of the cause of a hernia?concerts opera theater



I'd rather doubt stress can cause a hernia. If it did, we'd all be in trouble! But, getting kicked in the groin area can certainly contribute to the problem. I'm not an MD, but my DH recently had double hernia surgery, and his was caused by heavy lifting and carrying several 40 lb bags of water softener salt down a flight of stairs. Doc said it was normal for that to cause ithe hernias. DH is also 74 yrs of age.



I knew a little 2 yr old boy who ended up with a hernia by falling off the curb. Even women get them, but more apt to get them in the abdomen or stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan