Saturday, December 5, 2009

Name a reason for seeing a movie in a theater instead of watching it at home?

I like watching a movie in home.At home also have TV and DVD Player to play the movie,seeing in theater and watching at home is almost the same.And I can also do whatever I want when I'm watching.



Name a reason for seeing a movie in a theater instead of watching it at home?chinese theater



because the preview looked so great and your curiousity was so peaked that you couldn't wait



or



your kids are driving you nuts to see it because all their friends have seen it



or



it's a great way to spend family time together.



Name a reason for seeing a movie in a theater instead of watching it at home?opera mini opera theater



Bigger screen and theater popcorn...MMMM popcorn :)
bigger screen? surround sound? some people have all that at home....so it must be the undigestible popcorn and sticky floor!
You get to eat lots of popcorn !
1) Bigger screen with surround sound



2) A night out without hearing the phone ring or feeling like you should be doing something productive in the house



3) feeling young again with a big bag of popcorn on your lap
you dont have to wait to rent it
Chance to butter.



I have smothered and buttered at least 3 dz chicks.All with their lovely consent only. Honest.



Thats what theaters are meant for.



The show which could be free fo cost for others



too. Hi Hi
Bigger screen.



Better speaker system.
Because going to the theater is a good way to get a few hours to myself with no kids around. Don't get me wrong,I love my kids, and love being a motherm but sometimes I need a break!!
Its a way of getting ones lazy butt out of the house and off the couch. In my case its a movie and dinner. Cant have one without the other. Makes for a very nice date.
It's a BIG screen. hat's what hubby says...lol
Special Effects and Wide Screen. The experience is better.



I remember when the movies "Species" came. I loved watching it in the theater coz of the bunch of Girls who sat in front of me. Scary scenes didnt scare me... until those girls screamed in horror... That made me jump off my seat many times.
I get to sit amid lots of strangers and listen to them whisper, giggle, chomp on popcorn and slurp pop, sit in a broken chair and have my feet stick to the floor. All for ten bucks, what more could I ask for. Oh yeah, a good movie to make me forget the comforts of home for an hour or two
I couldn't wait to see it! It looked very entertaining and it gives me an excuse to get out of the house and in a dark room with my man. It sucks though when the movie turns out to be bad because you paid for it and feel obligated to stay for the entire film.
I like the theatre because you become more a "part" of the action and the crowd can make you react to the movie differently than you would at home. Laughter amongst a group of people is more enjoyable to me...
it is only in the theatre that one can feel the actual effect, rather impact of the movie!if we watch the same movie @ home it seems dull %26amp; boring!
While I love film in any form whether in be in the theater, on DVD, Rental or on my computer there is still something that feels like magic when seeing a film in the theater.



Have felt that way since I was a child, my brother and I would pool our money together, figure out ways to sneak in snacks and off we would go.



No parents, no distractions from the outside world, sitting and waiting for the theater lights to go down because that means its almost time, then watching the trailers for other films (and lets face it many films are much better as trailers than they are as films) then finally THE FILM!



and for an hour and a half nothing else exists and if it is a good film you are transported away to somewhere else thats a little less mundane than ordinary life. Afterwards talking about everything you saw in the film all the way home.



VHS didnt exist then and cable was relativley new perhaps its different for people of younger generations with all the technology there is now but for my money it s like a 10 dollar vacation to fantasy island :)
I can't think of any reason to watch a movie at the theater, let me think in the theater it is:



1. to loud



2. to cold



3. get up for popcorn, pay an arm and a leg for it, go back to you seat (miss part of the movie) get lost trying to find you seat.



4. miss part of the movie when going to the bathroom.



5. cell phones going off left and right



6. rude people talking



Reasons to wait and watch the movie when it comes out for sale (or if you prefer, rental)



1. no disturbing phone calls (phone is turned to the off switch,both cell and home)



2. if you miss something, due to someone (child, husband, etc) talking.....REWIND



3. Microwave or homemade pop corn



4. have to go the the bathroom...."PAUSE"



5. surround sound system



6. temperature in house is perfect



7. laughing, crying, getting scarred with family instead of strangers...PRICELESS
better experience on a big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan