Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exhaustion from Stress?

Is it possible that you can feel physically exhausted and overly tired from stress? I feel like my body won't function anymore- I can't think straight, I can't focus, and I'm achey everywhere. Even when I get a chance to sleep in a few extra hours- I still feel like I need a nap. I always feel miserable like this- and I don't know how much mroe I can take. I feel like my body is giving up on my. Help!! What do I do? What's wrong with me?



Exhaustion from Stress?movie theater



You could be exhausted from stress and from that you can even develop Mono. I would go to the doctor if I were you to get tested for that.



You also have to find ways to manage your stress, maybe working out, punching a punching bag, dancing something that releases it all!



I know how you feel because my body is all out of whack because of stress and I'm constantly sick.



Exhaustion from Stress?tickets opera theater



Absolutely. High levels of stress can cause fatigue, weight loss or gain, psychosomatic pains (pain with no physical cause), feelings of anxiety or panic, delayed or absent periods, and reduced immune response.



My suggestion is that you do a priorities chart. I do one every time I start to feel things whirling out of my control.



It works like this:



You make a list of everything you have going on in your life. Everything.



Then you rank them from 1 to whatever, with 1 being the most important.



Once you have your list, you start tossing things that rank at the bottom until you feel your stress burden lighten up.



Life gets simpler and you can renew your hold on things.



Of course, if you continue to feel overwhelming stress, you probably need to consult your doctor or a therapist.
Stress exhaustion is a combination of physical and emotional exhaustion which is the result of prolonged high stress situations. Combined with lack of rest, stress exhaustion can be highly debilitating. People who suffer from stress exhaustion feel overwhelmed by the events around them. Many also experience feelings of frustration and helplessness. If not addressed, stress exhaustion can lead to additional health problems.



Stress exhaustion affects the immune system, the body's first line of defense against illness. High amounts of stress release hormones which depress the immune system. In the short term, this may not have a detrimental effect. In the long term, however, the immune system will be compromised by these hormones. Stress exhaustion has been linked with depression, heart disease, and increased susceptibility to infectious diseases.
i'm the same. it's my exam year at school and i haven't slept for four days now. i also have a piano exam coming up. there's nothing you can do...well...not from my point of view. i've tried almost everything. i've also almost completely gone off food. have a star...it might make you feel better hun... :P
There are so many physical ailments that seem to be directly related to an overabundance of stress. Stress lowers your immunities and makes you more vulnerable to viruses. Sometimes, when you are stressed, you don't eat enough nutrients to stay healthy. A lack of sleep also lowers immune reactions. Do some research on Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Rheumatoid Arthritis. Those are just a few that suggest a stress link. Put your health first. Stop this exhaustion before you do irreparable damage. I've been there.
ye it is try drinking milk and well doin relaxing things like bathing and lieing on bed/sofa try gental movement likew streching feet and arms. if doesnt work [shud tho] try you doctor hel soon fix the problem.
I know from personal experience that stress can cause exhaustion. It sound like maybe you've graduated into the depression catagory and if I were you I'd talk to a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan