Saturday, December 5, 2009

Worry and stress?

I'm almost 12 and currently just feel like the world is resting on my shoulders, I do really well at school and really dont have anything to worry about! And I know that, but still I do it...



for example I have a piano exam coming up, it wasn't particularly bothering me until today, and suddenly thought I wasn't prepared enough, getting good grades and achieving has become so important to me now, I stress over every tiny detail... others dont seem to bother... can anyone help?



Worry and stress?opera cd



Ask your parents if you can take Yoga lessons. That may not sound like the solution, but it WILL bring you emontional stability and change everything for the better.



Google "Yoga Finder" for personal instruction, or you can pick up 3 Yoga links in the "research" section of New Free Books.



Worry and stress?opera singer opera theater



Just chill out. Go out and have some fun with your friends and forget about the little things. Your too young to be stressing out about things. Enjoy life while your young. Take up a hobbie to keep you busy.
understand that you are feeling what everyone else in the world who was 12 once has felt. you will continue to feel like this, however, understand sometimes we just have to go with the flow of things, as long as we know we did our best, that is all that matters. dont worry to the extent that it takes over your life. worry comes from fear. and fear can overwhelm an individual if they dont take control of it. remember, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan