Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you ever come across a Scientologist "stress test" station? What did you say to them?

I did when I was living in NYC. I even remember the exact locale .... it was on 34th St. right across from Madison Square Garden.



The guy said to me, "Hey, you look stressed -- you should take the stress test."



And I was like, "Me? Please -- I'm the least stressed out person I know."



.



Have you ever come across a Scientologist "stress test" station? What did you say to them?opera mobile



hahaha



Thanks Gabby....



dicator Kim is gonna stick lol



I dont think I have ever seen a scientologist...



and I would make them take their own stess test where the sun dont shine if they tried that crap on me....lol



Have you ever come across a Scientologist "stress test" station? What did you say to them?imax theatre opera theater



All the time in Hollywood. I laugh at them.
I've never seen one lol



God Bless
Hi again Dictator Kim. Last time we encounter each other on Y!A you got on my last nerve. But not tonight, not tonight.



Good to see you again :)



BTW, I've never come across a Scientologist.
They just like to meddle in other people's business
Here's a tip, I did it myself:



When they have you hold the two metal rods and ask you to think of a pleasant thought, think of the roaring fields of hell (obviously a bad thought) and the meter will read "Pleasant" and when they ask you to think of a dark, negative thought, think of love, and it will.. take a wild guess what happens.



It's bullsh*t, and I don't just say that cause I'm so damn opinionated, it's ACTUALLY fake. Try it for yourself.
I first saw a Scientology center when I was in Austin. They have a prime location too, right next to or on 6th street, I can't remember, but I know they must have paid a lot to get a location like that.



I saw some of them standing outside of it holding pamphlets and probably trying to get people to take the stress tests. I walked on the other side of the road and didn't make eye contact.
Scientology stress tests are rigged so your results will recommend further treatment, every time. Which leads to them accepting you into the church BUT only if you spend hundreds of dollars on books and classes. It's all a scam, and they're trained very well to influence people and make you believe you actually need help.



Then, $300,000 later, they explain to you that their religion is built around the concept of alien ghosts from Mars who inhabit our bodies.



No joke.
Yeah they were at the street fair.



My bff %26amp; I stayed watching/talking while her bf, my bf %26amp; our friend (call her eve) all took the "test".



I looked at the books they had %26amp; saw "L. Ron Hubbard" as the author.



Once I realized who they were, I calmly communicated to my friends that we should leave.
...remember, Scientology are the "rants" of a science fiction writer, L.Ron Hubbard and "marched out" by Hollywood actors like Tom Cruise and John Travolta... it's like "Willey Coyote" trying to catch the Roadrunner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan