Thursday, December 10, 2009

Could I be pregnant or is the stress to blame?

I skipped two of my periods, in January and Feb. This week I finally got my period, I have been under a lot of stress, I've skipped a period here and there from stress, but NEVER two months in a row. If I am, I would make the best of it(I wouldn't be totally disappointed), but I'm almost 23, and my bf is 30 and I'm still in school, it's just not a good time. I have had a couple of episodes where I felt like i was dizzy and just wanted to faint, and i've had some nausea but i absolutely hate vomiting, so I can keep it under control. I haven't had the nerve to take a test yet, my mind is running with the "what-if?"s and worst-case scenarios. ;)



Could I be pregnant or is the stress to blame?performing arts



Yes it could be stress but you have not metioned whether you have unprotected sex with your man but i'll assume that you are not since you are so worried that you could be pregnant.I suggest you take a preg test ASAP.I know that this is freaking you out coz i've been in the same position as you.I'm also 23 and in college,my boyfreind is 34.There was a time when i thought i was preg and it freaked the hell out of me coz i wasnt sure whether i was ready for a baby and i've always wanted to wait till i was married and financially stable.Anyway i took the test and it turned out negative and was relieved but dissapointed at the same time.But i do know that if it had turned out positive my boyfriend would have supported me through it.What i'm trying to say is that take the test and if it turns out positive it's not the end of the world and if your man loves you he will support you and you both will work through it.



All the best!!



Could I be pregnant or is the stress to blame?binoculars opera theater



Sound like you are having some ovulation irregularities. Wait a couple days, relax, and then see your doctor. Ask him/her about PCOS
Have you taken a pregnancy test?????
Worst case senerio is always the "what if one" Take the test.



Its a reassuring 10 bucks.



Heck they are even at the 99cent store.



If you are or arnt, make sure you talk to your bf. Communication is key. And if it is just a scare. he shoud know about it so you guys can plan better next time having sex. Guys need to be scared about it too.



Most likely its just stress but you can have your period and be pregnant.



Good luck



~A
stress can often cause you to have the same symptoms as pregnancy..that may lead you to believe you're pregnant cos you end up scaring urself..but well, actually your symptoms might have been that of pregnancy,but maybe after two months your body somehow was not in the right condition to have a baby so you had your period...but i would definitely suggest a HPT...its simple..it just takes about 3minutes..and since u wouldnt be disappointed..then there's nothing to be afraid of right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan