Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help me, I'm Stressed?

Hello, I am 17 years old living in Canada. I have gone threw many deaths the past couple years, I lost two friends and uncle from car accident and sickness, another good friend of mine hung himself and another friend is in jail for murder. It seems to all add up into severe stress. I just gone threw a great depression about 2 months ago and all I feel now is stress.



I want to quit drugs and smoking, but it seems so impossible because it is the only thing that keeps me alive, I have thought about suicide a few times around the great depression. What should I do? Will anti-stress pills help?



Help me, I'm Stressed?opera score



I don't think that you should try anti-depressants or anti-stress pills for that matter because it seems that you are addicted to drugs. I know that is alluring and all, but it won't work out, you'll only have another thing to get addicted to. I know that I might seem like a hypocrite for saying this, but taking your life away isn't the way to go or worth it. It may be tempting, but you'll later regret it when your attempt fails and it'll just be piled on top of your guilt and stress mountain. I know how it is like to feel useless, suicidal and under a lot of stress and expectations from people that you can't give after hearing/witnessing a traumatic event that ended in a massacre of a family. You should try to get your mind on something else and start or find a hobby. What I find that helps me deal with stress or my bout of depression is to try and help someone else so you don't feel all s*****, or writing, or reading. What I suggest you do is write out what you are stressed about or your bout of suicidal thoughts. Your English doesn't have to be used correctly or make sense. You are just dumping out your catharsis out; With that, you'll have a little less stress and you can say that I feel stupid for feeling like that.



And when you become an aspiring writer, you can thank the weird girl who gave you this advice on yahoo. (i found out that people with emotional problems or is under stressed, make good writers.)



P.S. whatever negative thought you write DON'T follow through with it.



Help me, I'm Stressed?musicals opera theater



go to a place where ther is no body at night time and think about wat the people that u lost would say to u.



ur not the only one that is going throw it.
Anti anxeity pills are great for this. I went through alot of the same things when my brother died and at the same time I was in an abusive marriage. I attempted suicide in my great depression. Its a nightmare to go through but you can do it. Talk to someone like a dr or couselor and get help before it completely consumes you.
That is a rough list of occurences--however, these things in life completely suck and we ask ourselves, why me? but truth is, it happens to WAY more people than you think. Getting through it will shape you as a person, make you stronger. Try visiting a psychiatrist, see what they can do for you to help, see if they recommend any medicine to lower stress/anxiety levels. Remember, suicide is a permanent decision, to temporary problems. Hard times will pass, and you will move forward.



Good Luck :)
Change of place,new surrounding,new friends and deeply involved in work.Do yoga that helps you to calm down.We all face the death-----which is natural.Try to console yourself.Avoid drug,if you fail join in rehabilitation centre.Above everything it all depends on you,have strength in mind,courage and go ahead.Good luck.
Anti-stress pills are no good for ur health. U shall talk to someone right away if u feel suicidal. Some excellent tips on how to handle the stress are in the following article. Check it out and hope it is useful.
Seek counseling to lay to rest your feelings about all the losses. I found that stress is a manifestation of grief. Once you can deal logically and with your heart about each loss your stress will subside. Exercise is also very good reliever. I have recently discovered that when we go into a depression, it is our body telling us must deal with issues that are at the root of the depression. The stress seems to subside . Just today I see depression not as a burden but a gift. Odd as that may seem. It is a time to develop new coping skills, change our life and our belief system and get us ready for the next challenge. Your friends were here with you for a short time physically, but you will remember their best qualities the rest of your life. They also were helping you to meet the next phase of your life that you are getting ready for. The drugs will be dealt with when you are ready to become clean, so you can be clear headed when you enter your next phase of life. There are many positive and uplifting individuals around you waiting for you to say "I need help." Do so and look at the incredible gift you have been given. You are an amazing individual - lots of luck
Hey all this is David R.... I made a new account this answer my question because i was out of questions... Dont worry i'm not gonna kill myself, i have gone threw that harsh stage... i do wonna continure my life but it's just sometimes it gets so bad i dont know what to do to myself.. and i have been writeing yes... writeing has inspired me about 3 months ago.. i feel better that people answered my question and understand me :) (i'm a little happy today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan