Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's more important: having a healthy, stress-free pregnancy or $ for after the baby's b

My bf has made this pregnancy unbearable. I decided after graduating college to spend the summer with him instead of moving back home with my family and friends. It was a bad decision. I should've put my foot down and gone home and said if he wanted to follow he could. But now, I'm stuck. I have a job here, low paying but still a job, and feel like it's too late to go home at this point. I'm over $2000 in debt and I'm scared to take the risk of moving when I don't know if I'll find a job if I go back.



Should I let the money issue go and depend on my family now and hope my education will see me through later or do I suck it up for the next 8 weeks, make the money I need to while living on 2 hours of sleep a night and having too much stress?



What's more important: having a healthy, stress-free pregnancy or $ for after the baby's birth?shows



I heard that women with high power careers that have stress have children with an ability to cope because they were familiar to stress. Strain is not good, going beyond your capabilities, stress is a part of every day life.



What's more important: having a healthy, stress-free pregnancy or $ for after the baby's birth?comedy show opera theater



I believe haing a healthy, stress-free pregnancy because stress can REALLY effect the baby!!!!!



GOD Bless! Congrats!
Don't underestimate the power of stress.



If you have family you can lean on (and you aren't abusing their hospitality and generosity) then by all means do it to get out of a negative situation.
If I were in your shoes and had a supportive family like you do, I would go to the family in a heartbeat. You need to keep your stress level down. Trust me, it's worth it and it will be better for you and your baby in the long run.
If your boyfirend is stressing you out, then get out, its not good for you or the baby. It's nevr too late to move back home. That is what perents are for, to be there for you when you need them. I had to mive back in with my parents with a 9 month old and I was pregnant. They will help you!
more importaant: having a healthy stress free pregnancy.. you wouldnt want to cause harm to your children. i miscarried because of too much stress. worry about money later and baby now.
In your case, move back home! Too little sleep + lots of stress = potential illness! You're wearing yourself out, and it's not good for either you or the baby. You're just going to be that much more stress out and tired once the baby comes. So get on the phone, and talk to your family. Tell them *everything*, and if they'll help, go! You and your baby's health are more important than money or pride.
all go 3 go pretty much together, but having a stress free pregnancy will help you have a healthy baby and that's what every mommy wants. but now a days $$ moves the world and a baby is expensive, so try to save up as much as you can, of course without stressing. take it from me, experience is talking...good luck!
You pretty much just asked what's more important my baby or money. I think you know that your baby should be first. You do what ever you have to, to be a good mother and that is keeping your body in good condition tio carry a baby. I am sure it will work out. There are job every where. You can get another job if you need too! Good luck and wish you the best!
stress during pregnancy can cause more complications, make symptoms worse, and some suggest that it can effect your child's attitude later in life. if you bf isn't willing to take enough financial responsibility to help you and your family will, then going home for a while may be a better thing. also, if he is being less than supportive now, what kind of dad is he going to be. is he going to be able to support you and your baby, or is he just going to bring you down and keep making yoru life hard after the baby gets here? it may be better to go now, let him realize that he may loose you if he doesn't step up, and get situated before the baby then to stay and get stuck in a situation that is unhealthy. not to say that a 2 parent home isn't preferable, but it is possible to have a better life for you and your child without having a man who is only there in certain areas. i raised one for 7 years by myself and he is much better off than if i had stayed with his father, where my second is blessed by a wonderful man who has taken my older child in as his own.
Look sweetie I went through a very stressful first trimester during my pregnancy. I had a very stressful demanding job which I was very successful at before I got pregnant. I was having mood swings like crazy and taking them out on my bf (before I even found out I was pregnant) and my sister had just miscarried twins.



When I found out I was pregnant I was mad and upset. I cried all night. I felt like I had betrayed my sister and rest of my family. I lived in the bathroom with morning sickness morning noon and night. I was unable to do anything. My job suffered because I was so tired and couldn't do the work because I was in the bathroom constantly. I had to hang on to it due to the medical insurance. After about 3 months of hell my boyfriend and I had a talk and made the decision that I should not be working. My doctor agreed. Your best bet is to take the support that your family has offered you and pursue school, career and relationship after your baby is born.



My doctor talked to me about the effects of stress on the unborn baby. Whatever you are feeling so is your little one. It can also throw you into preterm labor. Just take it easy you don't have much longer to go and move back home. You will be glad you did in the end.
When you're pregnant, sleep, nutrition, reduced stress and a good support system are the most important things you can give yourself and your baby. Stress has been associated with premature birth in some cases (I got a pamphlet from my midwife when I was pregnant about premature birth). You should take care of yourself and your baby now. You should be in a place where you have the most physical, emotional, and monetary support. If that means moving back into your parents' house or town, that will probably be the best decision you could make.



Remember, you cannot be denied a job because you are pregnant and will need maternity leave (it is illegal to deny employment for pregnancy), and you will need to take time off for yourself and your baby when s/he is born regardless of where you are.



It's never too late to arrange your life to make it better for you. Go where the support is. Ask for help and you will probably be surprised by all that your friends and family are willing to offer.



Ask your friends and family back home to keep an eye out for jobs you could get, ask who you can stay with when you get back and how long you can stay there. Ask if you can get help with the costs of travel. Don't do anything too physically demanding for the move. If you have to, ask someone from back home to come out and help you pack and move or hire someone to do it for you.



You're not an invalid being pregnant, but you should take care of your emotional, psychological, and physical health.



Ask yourself this too: Where will it be easier to recover from your birth? With your boyfriend or with your family and friends?



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan