Thursday, December 10, 2009

Okay, this is physical pain due to stress, or is it?

I've been known to exaggerate sometimes, but this time I'm dead serious. Over the past three days I've had horrible pain in my jaw up to my ear. I have trouble eating, talking or even smiling! I don't know what to do, meditation only relaxes me as long as I'm doing it, asprin doesn't help and my health insurance doesn't cover acupuncture. My husband will do stupid little things to annoy me just to get me worked up, I live with my mother in law (whom I can't stand,) and we're leaving for Vegas tomorrow night. We'll be gone a week and I'm scared that something bad night happen while we're there (like he'll cheat with some whore he meets at a bar.) I was openly worried till I saw it was bothering him so I held it in, then my jaw started dislocating every time I opened my mouth. Anyone have any stress reducing techniques that might help?



Okay, this is physical pain due to stress, or is it?tickets



place hot towels on the location of the pain for fifteen minutes. Do this at least three times a day if not more. This will start relaxing the muscle. When you get back from your trip you need to see a dentist to help with this TMJ problem.



I've enclosed a link to a website where you can learn how to do deep breathing. Deep breathing will relax your body as well as giving it more oxygen to help combat illness.



Okay, this is physical pain due to stress, or is it?ballet opera theater



It sounds like you have TMJ, and a hell of alot of stress. My advice would be to leave your cheating husband, which in turn would get you out of your mother in laws house. Stress could be causing this, or it could be an infection in your mouth, you also get TMJ sometimes with fibromyalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan