Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does stress/ overworking cause lip problems?

for the past couple months i noticed my upper lip to be a little whiter in color and i look very very closely it looks like a layer of tiny white dots..It is not painful nor does it burn or itch..it is only something visible..Anyway, the only possible explanation I have would be due to me having a retail job with long hours and lots and lots of physical and strenuous lifts with the addition of dealing with customers to make it a stressful day..( I work about 40 hours a week, sometimes 8-10 hours in one day).....I figured that maybe its stress that causes this or maybe the moisturization balance on my lip might have irritated it, leaving this little white discoloration layer...Another thing to note is that when I work constantly I due get dry lips with white filmy stuff around it which i can whipe off and sometimes i would lick it off, but now it seems that there is a permanent irritation.. Please if anyone knows what I'm talking about please help! Thank you so much



Does stress/ overworking cause lip problems?plays



Sounds like an allergic reaction. You should see a Dermatologist and have it tested. Lots of things change as we get older and some times we develop allergy's to thing s that never bothered us before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan