Saturday, December 5, 2009

I stopped eating because of stress, what can I do?

About two weeks ago, I found out that my ex had been pretending to care/love me for the past year. He said that because I stopped using drugs and drinking, I turned into a ***** - because I want nothing to do with them. Therefore I couldn't accept him or his friends.



Even though I knew somewhere inside that he didn't care about me, him saying it and comfirming it hurt so much more..



From stress and depression, I've stopped eating. Just looking at, or smelling, food makes me feel sick. And even when my stomach is hurting from lack of food, I still can't eat. When I do come around and force myself to eat, I can only take one or two bites before I feel like I'm TO full. My stomach starts to hurt more.



It worries me, because I'm serverely Anemic and suppliments dont work on me.



Any suggestions on what I might do to solve this?



Thanks in advanced.



I stopped eating because of stress, what can I do?home theater system



it should go away soon, just eat fruits,grapes and such should keep you healthy till you get your apetite back . go get into some new hobies and try and do some things to meet new people that are into healthy activities , join a ymca and start swimming and do yoga aerobics , that should get you back on track. ,



I stopped eating because of stress, what can I do?the grand theater opera theater



get psychiatric help. I'm not trying to be rude or terse but what you are describing can lead to serious health problems. And what do you care what your ex thinks? Sounds to me like you got rid of some dead weight. His friends included. He only calls you a b^tch because he lost his power over you. Be proud of being a b^tch to people like that. B^tches go places and make something of themselves. Get mad!!! He's the screwup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan