Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ways to deal with stress?

I've been really stressed lately and realized that I've got stomach pains, loss of appetite, and sweaty armpits from it. I'm also becoming paranoid and losing sleep, it's really really getting to me...what can I do to relieve some of this stress. I noticed that getting a lot of fresh air has helped me and hot showers, but it's still getting to me. Anyone got any tips, I really could use some help.



Ways to deal with stress?opera house



Stress is what you make it. Like many emotional problems we tend to create them when they do not actually exist. Telling people not to worry about this or that is no help at all. Friends should take the time to listen. After understanding what is causing the stress then go through it with them and point out The factors that can be solved and those that cant usually have no real basis. One of the best help for such people is to get them to talk about it. When people hear themselves talk they most of the time can see things more clearly. When you listen to others things don't seem so bad. The same is true when you listen to yourself talking to some other person. If there is no one there to talk to then talk to yourself out loud to hear your own words. People that listen should not criticize but help them understand.



Ways to deal with stress?dream theater opera theater



meditate, go and take walks by yourself. just go out and drive and listen to music. take a hot bubble bath, it really helps. get a dog cuz you can't walk a cat
goto a shooting range i do this every two weeks get to let stress go
Exercise is a good pill to take for stress.
Smoke some weed, it makes you tired, hungry, and relieves stomach pains. Sounds like a cure all to me.
Go take nice quiet walks by yourself, take a little weekend vacation and do nothing while you're on it, if you start to feel yourself gettng stressed and can't get out of the situation or get out for a walk start taking nice slow deep breaths...those little stress balls work for some people too!
find some physical activity that can make you take your mind off things
I would guess that you just have your panties in a bunch!
Walk. ride a bike, jog, let off the steam. It works so they tell me. I wouldn't know as I don't do any of it. :)
go for a walk...get a massage...take a bath.
see a shrink. if it is someone that is getting you stressed, then you can't let your anger get balled up. it is ok to yell and throw a fot sometimes but just don't have it happen often
reading books, long walk or exercise will help
get a dog (pugs are the best)! i have 3 gorgeous pugs named will, grace, and gertie, they help me cope with life every single day, and i love going to our monthly pug meets where we talk to other pugs and people!



? John
Both meditation and outdoor exercise are good for stress, as is a nice bubble bath. Chamomile tea and lavender scented products help a lot. I use lavender candles, incense, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, air freshener and floor cleaner (of course, not all at once).



If you are losing sleep and feeling paranoid, and none of the above help, I would talk to a health professional.
YEAH, I have more stress than California has fault lines



I just deal with it , and a few beers helps me get over



all thoes bumps in the rocky road of life...........



asleep at the wheel. is the way I deal with it
1. Aerobic exercise helps.



2. Spend time in nature. Swimming in the ocean is especially relaxing, or a walk in the woods.



3. Make time to call up a friend.



4. Eat healthy meals.



5. If you are stressed at night, write down a few actions you can take to solve your problems.



6. Try cognitive therapy.



7. If all else fails, take a Benadryl and take a nap.



I hope you feel better.
I take a really hot bath and soak while I have a glass of wine and read a good book, then I go straight to bed and meditate (deep breathing, focus on one object to empty the head of thought and muscle-relaxation techniques). I sleep like a brick after that.
Try some natural remedies and a stress management program
ride ur bike...and excersise...wenever i get mad and wen i'm stressed i do that...and riding a few miles on my bike really helps me just forget about everything...and also just take a bath...and listen to ur fave cd...just relax..and enjoy those moments!
go for walks, take hot bubble baths. your stomach pain could be a health isseue. i have crohn's disease and i have pain in my stomach and no appettite, you might want to ask your doctor. god bless you
I second guitars suggestion of finding some weed. However, based on your symptoms, you may also wish to go get some bloodwork done by your doctor to rule out a thyroid disorder. Paranoia, insomnia, and sweating can be signs of an overactive thyroid. Very treatable. Till then , you just need to find some mellow herbs and chill. I also love to *** with idiots on yahoo answers to releive stress sometimes.
Check out (http://www.reducingstress.net )there is a lot of great content and information on the subject there.



Also the stresseraser is a great product, you can find it at (http://www.buystresseraser.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan