Saturday, December 5, 2009

Work related Stress leave from work ??

I have been off of work due to poor managment and the stress from a boss who cusses you and throws temper tantrums. I have been taken off work by a doctor and he has sent letters to them telling them to leave me alone. I do have Dr. excuses copys of them and faxes to where i sent them. They still bother me and are threatning me with displanary action and all they keep me so tore up I don't eat or sleep they have me on a lot of medication. I can't even go out in public becouse I'm afraid i will run into them and they will cause a scene.The doctor said he thinks I can file workmans comp where I am running out of sick and vacation time. I have reported this to the people higher up and that is when the treatning phone calls started. Can workmans comp be filled and how would some one go about this please help?



Work related Stress leave from work ??sunshine



Yes, you can file for workman's comp for any work-related illness, physical or mental. You can expect some flak over claiming a mental illness is work-related, but if doctors back you up, that's what it takes.



It sounds like your company is asking for a lawsuit. You can speak to an attorney who specializes in work comp and employment disputes to see if you want to give them one. That will be a stressful process.



Work related Stress leave from work ??star theater opera theater



Report the calls to the police. See stress at http://www.ezy-build.net. (.net.nz/~shaneris) on page 7.
You need to find an "ambulance chaser" style lawyer in your yellow pages. Don't try to stand up to them alone. You will lose.



If you can't find a lawyer, definitely file a Work Comp claim. You have a State Agency that handles these claims. Look in the phone book. Your doctor may even have a phone number for you to call.



Once the company is notified of your claim, by law, they must stop threatening you. Keep in mind, they likely will have you examined by their doctor and they might even spy on you to make sure you are not working anywhere.



Warning: Anyone convicted of cheating Workman's Comp faces fines and jail time for fraud.



Jim DeSantis
ask a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan