Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aren't stress balls wonderful?

Isn't nice that they invented stress balls? After I've been annoyed by someones stupidity, sometimes I take two of them, squeeze them together, roll them back and forth against each other, and squeeze pretty hard. All with a smile on my face...



So refreshing..



Sometimes its fun to imagine I'm crushing something else in my hand...



Don't you agree? :)



Aren't stress balls wonderful?lyric opera



I do agree that stress balls are wonderful - and so is that stiletto heeled boot. Those things are absolutely beautiful - esp. when viewed from a very low vantage point.



Aren't stress balls wonderful?imax theater opera theater



lol, yeah
haha. i have a stress teddy. %26lt;3



and i love stress balls. :)
Kinky
rofl! sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan