Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm 3 months pregnant and I have been thru so much stress nd i want to know how stress is affec

I've been stressed out by people who I really love, my mother, my father, my unborn child's father I just feel like I've put my baby's life or health in danger.



I'm 3 months pregnant and I have been thru so much stress nd i want to know how stress is affecting my baby?soap opera



I just read about a study on stress and the baby. MODERATE levels of stress is ok. If these people are stressing you, inform them that they are causing you AND the baby stress and you do not need that right now. If they continue to cause you stress, tell them you will have to cut them out of your life and possibly the baby's.



I'm 3 months pregnant and I have been thru so much stress nd i want to know how stress is affecting my baby?city opera opera theater



Stop stressing out. Tell them to "shut the f*ck up, your killing my baby b*tches"
Stress raises your blood pressure, which isn't very good for the baby
it will definitely have effect on the baby and subconsciously too...stop stressing yourself and enjoy motherhood
Try to calm down if you can. Stress is not good for you. I have read though that the baby's amniotic fluid actually carries happy hormones, like endorphins, from you to the baby, but blocks bad ones, so you probably aren't affecting the baby. But, still, there is enough to worry about, try to do somethings to help you calm down, like prenatal exercise or breathing techniques.
SWEETIE, I AM GOING TO BE REAL WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE STRESSING AS MUCH AS YOU SAY, YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR BABY. WHOMEVER IS STRESSING YOU OUT, YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THEM FOR AWHILE. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PARENTS, BUT YOU HAVE TO OR THE CONSEQUENCES CAN BE DEADLY. STRESS WILL MAKE YOU HAVE A MISCARRIAGE, AND IN THE TRIMESTER THAT YOU ARE IN IT CAN KILL YOU BOTH. DON'T JEOPARDIZE THE HEALTH OF YOU AND YOUR BABY. GET AWAY!!!! I WENT THROUGH THAT AWHILE BACK AND I ALMOST BLED TO DEATH BEHIND STRESS AND ALMOST LOST MY SON AND MY OWN LIFE IN THE PROCESS. I ENDED UP STAYING IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 MONTH UNTIL MY SON WAS DUE, AND MY BODY WAS SO BROKEN DOWN FROM STRESS AND TRAUMA, SOME OF MY BODY FUNCTIONS HAD QUIT ON ME, SO THEY HAD TO DO AN EMERGENCY C- SECTION TO TAKE MY SON. IT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD TO GO THROUGH. DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE STRESS YOU OUT LIKE THIS. IT IS HAZARDOUS TO YOU AND YOUR BABY'S HEALTH. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.
i don't know if your baby's life is at risk but his emotional health will be affected because when you're happy and in a good mood and enjoying life your baby can feel it. my sister was most of the time alone when she was pregnant in 2003 and to this day my nephew can't stand to be alone,he's always seeking for someone... have a positive thinking. when you'll be in the 6th month read to him, play some music 'couse they can hear and also talk to him...don't laugh because it's true, ask your doctor! good luck and i hope you'll have a healthy boy or girl :-) hey what do you think of the names Olga and Dennis?!
Your baby feels the same way you do, only he/she is so much smaller and can't handle it as well as you do. Tell these people to lay off of you and if they don't avoid them like the plague for your baby's sake until he/she is born. Good Luck and God Bless you and your baby.
I think your baby will be fine... I was very stressed out in the early part of my pregnancy also, i mean screaming matches with the boyfriend and i fought with my parents. My baby is fine, if you are really worried call the DR tell him you have been under a lot of stress and you are afriad its some how harmed the baby. They might have you come in and check the heart beat.



Good Luck and try not to stress yourself out. For your sake and the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan