Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help please!! Could I have a stress fracture or what?!?

This is a picture of where it hurts exactly, and it hurts horizontally across from that point...is it possible to have a stress fracture that high up!?



http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/...



I'm a dancer, I have a competition in four weeks and two exams a few weeks after that, please help I need to know what's wrong. I went to the doctor but as soon as I mentioned I was a dancer he dismissed everything and said he couldn't really help, I'm so worried please please help!



Help please!! Could I have a stress fracture or what?!?chicago theater



its very possible. Did u roll ur ankle???



because when that happens the upper shin is usually the point of break



if u can walk i wouldnt worry about it untill after the competition is over

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan