Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I help myself with stress? (health issues)?

I'm 22 yrs old in my fourth year of college with one year left. I've been dealing with depression for quite a while and finally went to counseling. When I went she was able to relate it to me probably having hypothyroidism. Lo and behold, yes it's hypo. Well I've not been doing well at all in a particular class due to some of the other problems associate with hypo: forgetfulness, hard to concentrate. Anyways, I ended up going to the ER night before last with chest pains which ended up to be stress related. So I'm worried if I continue down the road like this I'm gonna have a breakdown or worse a heart attack. Please help, and please no mean comments, this subject is very serious and I'd appreciate if ya'll would be polite.



How can I help myself with stress? (health issues)?opera cd



did you get any medicine this should be able to help you but it takes time.try taking your time doing things so you can think easier,relax and pray alittle



How can I help myself with stress? (health issues)?opera singer opera theaterthank you good luck Report It


Erm, maybe you should talk to a physchologist (sp?) and take medication. My mum has the same problem, but she takes medicine for it. ^_^



Hope I helped. =)
Have you tried smoking a little weed? It's guaranteed to mellow you out. Seriously.
for depression see a dr and gets on meds. for tension pain in your shoulders squeeze you shoulder blades together....physical therapy. basically, relax, chill, don't sweat the small stuff. if you are really that concerned, make sure you see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan