Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which do you prefer, watching a movie in a theater or at home?

home - the popcorn's cheaper



Which do you prefer, watching a movie in a theater or at home?the grand theater



at the theaters.



Which do you prefer, watching a movie in a theater or at home?soap opera opera theater



def at home. u have all the comfort and no one to talk behind u.
I like watching it at a theater. I don't know what it is but I think it has to do with other people cleaning up after me. I hate hearing people talk on phones so it both ways for me, at home and the theater.
at the theater...the gigantic screen allows the viewer to be totally engrossed in the film...almost like you're in it...and there are a lot less distractions
At Home..I was at the movies earlier today and this kid behind me just kept kicking me...He drove me nuts! I even turned around and asked the kid to stop and the mom jumped down my throat.



Excuse me but if you can't teach your kids to have respect for those around them in public...DON"T TAKE THEM ANYWHERE
Home. That way if it s*cks I can switch to something else.
Home it's much cheaper.
Theater, the sounds and size of the screen are definitely better...for me
If it is an epic film like Titanic. I need the theater for the full effect, but if it is a romance or comedy I usually wait for the dvd.
At home. The food's cheaper.
Home is usually more practical, because they charge way too much for popcorn and other food. But the theater is nice going there with people, ect.
at home-It's cheaper , I can smoke and talk and pause it when I go to the bathroom. The seats are much more comfortable. And I can afford the extra large popcorn.
At home. I'd skip the theatre altogether if it meant I could get new releases at home the same day.
Theater, midnight premiere, with all the crazies.
i prefer watching the movie at home
at home because it is cheaper, and I can pause it if need to, also can do other things you can't do in a movie theater.
Home cause I can cuddle up on the couch under a blanket with my boyfriend and a big bowl of popcorn that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy. Theaters are cool, but I'd rather be able to curl up with my man in the privacy of my own living room
i would have to say at home. i get any snack i want and it wont cost me an arm and a leg.
At home. The only thing I like about the theater is the popcorn! In the theater you have to deal with idiots talking on their cell phones, kids banging the back of your chair, and the price of a ticket itself, which just keeps getting more expensive.
At home, easily. There's no more common courtesy in public any more...and the food is cheaper!
At home less drama and water is free don't have to pay $2.00 for a 16oz water c'mon lol!!! cheaper cheaper!!! And people ain't talking and getting up and down. Grrr Grr Once i Had a little kid stick their hand in my popcorn so i just gave them it!! I was like "what" i told my friend if i was their parent I would of had refund that person!! A little later the kid alone with her mom were eating my popcorn now that really pissed me off I started to go knock it out her hands but didn't want to cause a scene. So I got me some juju beans and called it a day!!!
home-control volume and don't have to dress out
If it's a big action movie, definitely at the movies. Some movies, I pass on, and wait to see it on DVD. Mostly I like going to the movies. I almost made the mistake of waiting for Snakes on a Plane to see at home but it was a hoot at the movies. At the movies you can enjoy a movie with others. It's a shared experience. Of course there are times when people talk or their cell phone goes off but that's why I go in the afternoon. Not so many people.
I used to prefer the theater but it's so damn nosy with all these teenagers and there damned cell phones. Now I would rather watch a movie in the quiet of my own home.



God, I'm starting to sound like my mother!
Home! you can enjoy it more...itz just more cool=]
I like going to the theater,but people talk to much or kick the back of your seat.So unless it's something I am just dying to see I wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch at home in peace.
At home. I have a 119" screen and 7.1 sound.



The only reason to go to the movies is to see current releases.
In a theater as long as people around me don't think they are at home and keep talking through the entire movie.
IF you are watching a scary movie i think they are scarier at the theater because you cant hide behind a blanket at the scary parts lol
In the comfort of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan