Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know of a good way to relieve stress?

I've had something happen this past week that is causing me to stress out big time. It's over with now, but I keep have this nagging fear that something will happen again before I can get it settled. It's financial problems. My muscles are stiff, I have had a lot of headaches and I'm not sleeping right. Can anyone recomend anything natural or medical wise that can help me relax. I hear yoga is good and I try and read but sometimes that doesn't work. Are there any vitamins or medications that can help.



I'm trying to get into my doctor but can't till next week. I already have social anxiety and I'm borderline depression. I already feel like I'm going to be fully into depression if these feelings don't go away.



Does anyone know of a good way to relieve stress?phantom of the opera



Sex, lol...but seriously, stop for a minute and take a deep breath. Think...ok, so you have some financial difficulties..But look at what is going right in your life. This is one thing that happened, and you will get over it and make it through. It is not the end of the world. Bad things happen everyday, but you have the power within yourself to not let it ruin your health and mental well being. You need to take control of the situation, do what you can to resolve it, and just know that you have done what you can. I am not saying to blow it off, but you need to stop and think, what good does getting totally freaked out do you? It just adds to the problem. I once had my electricity shut off during a hard time in my life, and I started to flip out, but I calmed down and thought to myself, that I will get through this, there are people and agencies out there to help me and I won't impair myslef with anxiety and stress. So please, calm down, and try to focus. If you want to discuss this further, email me shelly289909@yahoo.com. I would be glad to help try and find some resources for you to help in this situation. Good luck.



Does anyone know of a good way to relieve stress?listen to opera opera theater



Start doing brisk walks or a good bicycle ride.
pray....pray...and pray some more.... Good luck
Yoga and meditation. And spend some time doing things that you really enjoy - I rent an armload of comedies when life gets tough.



The meditation helps a lot...try it if you never have
Go to a spa and get pampered: massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, and body wrap. If not, try going to the gym. Sweating releases endorphins which reduce stress and weight gain associated with stress.
SEX
sex sex sex
yeah....i feel that way a lot sometimes.....it helps to talk it out...it also helps to turn on documentarys about 9/11 or something else tragic so you get a handle on how small your problems really are. Also....do things like play literati in yahoo games to keep your mind busy
Exercise!



Hope you feel better soon.
excersize in any shape or form....I jog 5 km's 4 times a week and its a life saver (literally). in the beginning I HATED it but I now enjoy it!and I sleep so much better on the nights that I have jogged. It is a brilliant and healthy stress reliever. The fact that it helps sleep is GREAT cos when I'm borderline depressed / anxious lack of sleep is what often pushes me over the edge! so this is great cos it helps sleep.
How about taking a long hot bath with soft music playing on the background.



Go hiking on natural trail, completely take your mind off where you are.



Take some Vitamin C and D. They are supposely help.



Go outdoor and soak up some sun, even it is winter, it has positive effects.



Go out with your friends and just have some casual talks.
go for brisk walks 30mins everyday,eat fresh vegetablesand fruit and take some multi-vitamins
Get into the pool, start gym get some activiting going that works your body. Start a regular gym set every day nothing that is to tough. Healthy eating and plenty of water. Your body will be back in rythm in no time.
masturbation works for me
exercising is good. It takes your mind of things. Or go some relaxation techniques. Think of something like your cat for instance or whatever makes you happy. Breath in and out and don't think of anything else. It helps me.
Pray to God - Drink Wheatgrass - Call your best freind - And keep saying the word P us sy. You will find humor in your life. I promise.



Elon



www.Dorthix.com
exercising makes me feel in the right place. walking or running or going to a gym. ill go on the elliptical machine. eat healthy foods that taste good. doing these things makes me feel like im doing something great for myself %26amp; thats a wonderful feeling for me. like i know that im only improving myself even in a time fo stress. its true that exercize relaxes your body. find some time to stretch even for 15 minutes. %26amp; listen to some good music. whatever kind you like. they say mozart will relax the mind. blast some country! or peppy music that will make you feel energized! read chuck norris jokes! haha thats always a beautiful remedy for me. get a pedicure or manicure. anything that will benefit you %26amp; make you feel good is a great stress reliever. %26amp; good luck! best wishes :D
Take the time to pamper yourself, if only for a hour or so. Drink some Chamomile tea and take a bath with a little lavender bath oil. Both relieve stress and tension naturally.
Meditation.



Seriously.



You find a quiet place that no one or anything will bother you and you start at your toes and relax them. All the way. Don't start relaxing your calves untill your toes are for sure, totally relaxed.



Then you keep moving up your body one muscle at a time.



And anything that pops into your head you need to put it in a mental bag or door or whatever works for you and just get rid of it.



I always thought that this kind of stuff was hokey but it really honestly does work.



I use it for stress and pain management.



Good luck and just remember...it could always be worse.



There is someone out there that doesn't have any fingers to type to Y Answers with. and more less fortunate...



You get the idea..



so, take a load off and meditate.
sleep, exercize, stretching, healthy eating, relaxing (hot bath, movie night, whatever). it differs for everybody though, really. i read amusing books or do something useful and relatively brainless with my hands. raking leaves is good.
Wendy we have always had vacations to relieve stress but since you find the stress is financial you may have to stay home. Maybe just take time off work. I think it is silly to make a loan when you stress so easily. Budget the money and be safe. you can IM me if you wish to.
As far as financial stress you can over come that. You do have to take action right away. If you have lots of bill, may be contact your creditors to work out a lower payment plan or reduce some of the interest you pay evey month. Get rid of the credit card you don't need. Keep a couple for emergnecy, like one gas card and one bank credit card with lower interest. on the gas card make sure to pay every month don't carry balance, the interest on those are high. You could also seek an advice from credit



counslers in your area which are non -profit not the one for profit. There are losts of them which advertise as non- profit. The second thing is pay your self first every month means try to save for rainy day, you can start small. Make a budget which can help you where is your money goes. Pay the smallest balance first, when that one is paid, apply that payment to pay off the next lower bill and so on. You buy what you need not what you want. means food,rent, some cloth. Freeze your buying for a whole year. Write down what you spend. As far as you mental health seek a counsler right away. The best thing you can do is walk, think positive, take control of your finance. If you can do it take a part time job where you can bring extra cash to pay off your debt. check this site info.



www.kiplinger.com/columns/starting/arc...
hope it all works out. Chuck Norris has jokes???!!!!! now, thats funnny------victoriap69 ;-)~~~
Marijuana.. Not legal but easy to get away with.
Firstly donot run away from the problem. Concentrate on problem from where it has arrived ,If you will skip the problem then such physical and mental abnormilities are bound to happen,and some other helps like medicine yoga etc can help you to relax to some extent only



So locate the root cause of ur problem and try to slove it with the help of experts , thinking with cool mind rather than frustation.



Wish u all the best , Be positive.



Wish u all the best and soon u will be all right.
just quit stressing bills cant eat you and that is what you have to tell yourself,,,You do the best you can and that is all you can do.Stress is a mental thing. Take charge of you self and pray every time you fill the way you fill whisper Jesus name overr and ove r in your mind as much as it takes for it to go away. Trust me it works...Meds makes this worse in the long run.I know because I have been their.If you have children it will effect them also that is why you have to take control of your self.Do something for your self..The things you don't like make a change...And brighten your life..Fill it with joy and laughter and fun...Fear is what causes what is going own.You should not be fearing nothing or know one..Live and be happy.You know what will make you happy. What ever it is make a change.Do the opposite of what you have been doing God bless you as we speak...Praying will help you the most because it gives you strenght to get through everything.....Merry Christmas And place a smile own your face
I used to be like that for everything. Always filled with anxiety and depression would oppress me whenever something went wrong(which was often).



Prayer is what helped me big time. Read "Power of a Praying Woman" by stormie omartian. God brought so much peace,love,joy and confidence that I cant describe how much. Big turn around.



I pray the best for you!



God Bless!
Yup, exercise would be a good answer but how can you meditate when you have this thing nagging at the back of your mind?



I suggest you try a boxing exercise regimen. Its really good and it takes out my anger on the issues that nag on me. Its great exercise and outlet for anger so i dont feel stressed. after the exercise i go to the spa for some relaxation...
yes..try this:



Reduce Stress By Exercising



http://stress-reduction4.blogspot.com/20...



Oil Massage To Relieves Stress



http://stress-reduction4.blogspot.com/20...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan